LC-Pecan Pie Caramel Sauce
- Category: Dessert
- 1/4 cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1/4 cup LC-Natural Sweet Brown
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg yolk (extra large)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon organic molasses (optional, but adds nice flavor for 4.6 added carbs for the entire recipe)
- In a small saucepan, mix water and egg yolk until well blended. Add remaining ingredients, whisking to incorporate well.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil for one minute, then remove from heat.
- Set pan in bowl with cold water and ice to cool.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.