Author: Karen Kelbell
Recipe type: Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In food processor or large bowl, mix eggs and sweetener until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients except pecans and mix until well combined.
- In pie plate, evenly spread all of the chopped pecans.
- Carefully pour pie filling over pecans.
- If whole pecans were reserved, place them on top of the pie filling in desired pattern (I placed the whole pecans on a baking pan in the design I wanted, then rough chopped the remaining nuts)
- Cover pie crust edges with foil or pie crust protector to prevent crust from burning and bake 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove foil and cool.
- Once cooled, slice and enjoy!