Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 slices LC Petite Size Hearty White Bread
- 2 tbsp butter
- Mayonnaise, as needed
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 6 tomato slices
- 6 bacon slices
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 oz cooked turkey breast, sliced thin
- Start by toasting each slice of bread with a little bit of butter.
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with mayonnaise.
- Arrange the lettuce, tomato, and bacon on one slice of toast. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place another slice of toast on top of the bacon.
- Now arrange the turkey breast on top of the second slice of toast.
- Place the third slice of toast on top of the turkey breast, mayo side down.
- Place 4 frilled toothpicks in the sandwich, one for each side.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into quarters, and serve with a fresh pickle spear or other low carb side.
Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!