Low Carb Coconut Lime Cake
- Category: Dessert
- LC-Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1–1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons LC-Coconut Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon key lime juice
- 1/2 cup LC-Toasted Coconut Chips
- Place entire package of LC-Yellow Cake Mix into a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Grease and spray a 9″ round cake pan, 8″x8″ square cake pan or 9-10 cupcake tins.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 23 minutes or until top springs back and knife inserted into middle comes out clean.
- Cool on rack for 15 minutes before removing cake from pan.
- Frost with Low Carb Lime Frosting.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.