Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!
Low Carb Footlong Meatball Sub
Author: LC Foods
Delicious jumbo meatballs on a low carb footlong sub roll!
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, onion, egg, bread crumbs, heavy cream and seasonings
- Mix together with your hands
- Form into 6 jumbo meatballs
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes
- Slice the sub roll the long way
- Lay the provolone slices on the bottom half of the bread and place in the hot oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melty
- Remove from the oven and assemble your meatball sub, pour sauce evenly over the meatballs and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella
- Slice and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 - 4" piece Carbohydrates: 6.5