Classic sliders on low carb buns, perfect for game day!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ cup chopped Onion
- 6 LC-Dinner Rolls
- Yellow Mustard
- Low Carb Ketchup
- 6 slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Mix together ground beef and seasonings
- Form into 6 small burgers
- Cook over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes per side
- Once cooked, cover with a piece of cheese and let melt
- Slice open LC-Dinner Rolls and warm them in the oven
- Assemble sliders with one cheeseburger, sprinkle chopped onion, drizzle yellow mustard and low carb ketchup
Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!