Low Carb Pumkin Cookies with Vanilla Frosting
Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies with Vanilla Frosting
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Low Carb Sweet Essentials
- Cuisine: Baking, Seasonal Baking
- 1 package of LC-Pumpkin Cookie Mix®
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter (melted & slightly cooled)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp canned or fresh mashed pumpkin
- *Optional – 1 package of LC-Vanilla Frosting Mix®
- Directions for 6 Pumpkin Cookies:
- In a medium bowl, place 1¼ cups of LC-Pumpkin Cookie Mix®.
- Add butter, vanilla, egg and pumpkin.
- Mix just until combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator along with a cookie sheet to chill for one hour or more.
- Preheat oven to 375° F and grease or spray the chilled cookie sheet.
- Drop 6 equal spoonfuls onto the sheet, and form into desired cookie shapes. Place cookie sheet on the oven’s highest rack level.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and enjoy!