Mini NY Style Cheesecakes
- Category: Dessert
- Vegetable oil spray
- 16 ounces full fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 whole large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place oven rack in center position and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8 6-ounce baking dishes (glass, ceramic or metal) with vegetable oil spray.
- Make a water bath so the cheesecake cups cook all the way through: pour about 1 inch of water into a shallow roasting pan big enough to fit the 8 dishes and place it in the oven to heat (use two pans if needed).
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend on medium speed for just a minute until smooth. Use a rubber spatula and scrape batter into a large measuring cup.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into each baking dish, filling them about 3/4 full.
- Place the filled cups in the preheated water bath and bake for about 55 minutes or until cheesecakes are golden brown on top. Remove from the oven and let cool on the counter for 30 minutes followed by three hours in the fridge.
- Garnish tops with LC-Preserves as desired.