Pumpkin Cheese Pie
- Category: Dessert
- 1 package LC-Pie Crust Mix
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, (optional)
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Prepare one pie crust per package directions. Let cool.
- In food processor with sharp blade, blender or in bowl with electric mixer, process cream cheese, 1/3 cup sweetener, egg and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour over crust evenly.
- In medium bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, 3/4 cup sweetener, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Beat well with wire whisk.
- Whisk in half-and-half cream and whipping cream. Pour over Cream Cheese Layer.
- Bake in 350°F oven 40 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Garnish with whipped cream and pecan halves, if desired.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.