Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse
Simple, easy, delicious low carb chocolate mousse!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1c Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2–3T LC-Hot Cocoa Mix (to taste)
- Pinch of Sea Salt (to taste)
- Low Carb White Sugar Sweetener Erythritol (to taste)
- In a medium size bowl, add all ingredients.
- Blend with a hand mixer on medium-high speed for 3-4 minutes, until mixture thickens and is no longer runny.
- As you are blending, taste and add more chocolate or sea salt as desired.
- You can make whipped cream with any extra heavy whipping cream you have. Blend in a separate bowl with vanilla and Low Carb White Sugar Sweetener Erythritol, to taste.
- Spoon mousse into individual serving bowls or mason jars, top with whipped cream and garnish with cocoa powder or cinnamon.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Carbohydrates: 0.8
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.