SUGAR-FREE RASPBERRY FOOL
- Category: Dessert
- About 2 1/2 cups raspberries (can use frozen, thawed)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- LC White Sugar Sweetener or LC Natural Sweet to taste
- ***Vegans may substitute their favorite replacements for dairy products
- ) Put 2 cups of raspberries in the blender or food processor. Add LC Natural Sweet or LC White Sugar Sweetener to taste; you want it fairly sweet.
- ) Whip cream with vanilla and about 2 Tablespoons of LC White Sugar Sweetener or Natural Sweet.
- ) For a nice presentation, put a Tablespoon or so of raspberry puree in the bottom of a wine glass or clear dessert dish.
- ) Mix the rest of the puree in with the whipped cream, but don’t mix it too well: You want to have wide streaks of red and various shades of pink throughout.
- ) Spoon into dessert dishes and garnish with the rest of the raspberries (or mix some whole berries into the fool).
- Makes about 5 servings.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.