Very Moist Yellow Cake
- Category: Dessert
- 3/4 cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup plus 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup plus 1/8 cup plus 1 tbsp plus 1-1/2 tsp LC-Milk
- 1–1/2 cups LC-Cake Flour
- 2–1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2–1/4 tsp vanilla
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, LC-Milk and eggs.
- Beat in the dry ingredients, then stir in the vanilla.
- Grease and flour a 9″ cake pan or 8 cupcake tins.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes or until top springs back when lightly tapped.
- Cool 15 minutes before turning out onto cooling rack.
- For chocolate cake, add 3 tbsp LC-Dutch Premium Cocoa Powder and 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips, and reduce vanilla to 1 tsp.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.