- Category: Dessert
- 1–1/2 cups LC-Blanched Almond Meal Flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1–2 drops LC-Natural Sweet Drops, to taste (Note: this crust is not very sweet, so add drops that suit your personal taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 9 inch spring-form pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, then add butter until combined.
- Place almond mixture in pan and spread across the bottom and up the sides as well as you can.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, watching carefully that you remove just as it begins to brown.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.