Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Category: Dessert
- 24 large strawberries, hulls removed
- 12 ounces full fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons LC Natural Confectionery Powder
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped fine in the blender, or LC-Almond Meal which is available in our store and is the equivalent of fine blended almonds in a blender without the mess.
- ***Vegans may substitute their favorite replacements for dairy products
- Place cream cheese in a bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds, so that it’s soft.
- Whip together the cream cheese, vanilla, and LC Natural Confectionery Powder
- In the center of each strawberry, using a sharp knife, make a hole in each one, as deep as you can without going out the bottom.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into each hole.
- Dip cheesecake end of strawberry into chopped almonds, making sure you completely cover the cheesecake filling with the nuts.
- Lay strawberries in a pretty serving dish.
- Sprinkle with any leftover nuts around the dish.
- Chill, and serve.