- Category: Entree
- 1/2 cup of LC-White Bread Flour
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups of sliced mushrooms OR green beans OR half mushrooms and half green beans
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- Spices to taste (paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper)
- Combine the flour and spices in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge the chicken breast in the flour mixture, thoroughly covering the meat.
- Heat the oil and the butter in a large skillet until hot, add the chicken and cook for about 4 minutes or until lightly browned on one side.
- Turn chicken over and add the mushrooms/green beans and the wine.
- Cover and simmer for approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
- Uncover and cook until chicken is cooked thru, scraping the pan and turning the mushrooms/beans as you do so.
- Serve with LC-Mashed Potatoes, smashed cauliflower or turnip and a side salad.