Chipotle Lime CranberrySauce
- Category: Side Dish
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1 12-oz bag fresh cranberries
- 1 to 2 medium chipotles in adobo, minced (depends on how hot you want it)
- Juice of two limes
- Zest of two limes, grated
- LC-Natural Sweet Drops, to taste
- Combine water and LC-Natural Sweet White in a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Add cranberries and bring back to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, until berries begin to pop.
- Add minced chipotle, lime juice and lime zest and continue to cook until all berries have popped and sauce is thickened, about 5 more minutes.
- Add LC-Natural Sweet Drops to taste for more sweetness.