- Category: Breakfast, Brunch
- Sift together the LC-Cake Flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Stir in the salt. Set aside
- In a medium bow,l whisk together the LC-Natural Sweet, sour cream, egg and butter until smooth. Add the flour a little at a time until a smooth dough forms. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to about a 1/2 inch thick, then cut out the doughnuts. You can re-roll any scrap dough.
- Fry doughnuts in oil at 360 degrees for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until light golden brown. Drain on paper towels.