Cinnamon Crunch Cereal
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine almond flour, flax meal, sweetener and cinnamon. Pulse a few times to combine.
- Scatter butter pieces over mixture and pulse until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread on prepared pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. While baking, combine sweetener and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle over mixture immediately after removing from oven.
- Let cool completely on pan (it will crisp up as it cools) and then break into small pieces.
- Each serving has 7 g of carbs and 5 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 2 g.