Cream Cheese Muffins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese (check the carb count on the package)
- 1/2 cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Soften cream cheese about 40 seconds in the microwave.
- Add other ingredients.
- Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Pour into 12 muffin tins lined with the paper cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Dust with cinnamon.
- Allow to cool, store in fridge.
- Serve cold.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.