Cream Puff Cookies
- Category: Dessert
- 1 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
- 1 1.4 oz package sugar free instant chocolate fudge pudding
- ¼ cup LC-Natural Sweet White or 1 tsp of LC-Sweet 12x Concentrate
- 1 whole medium or large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Form dough into ten 1½” balls and then mold into football shapes and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy.
- If you really want to get fancy, add the laces with LC-Vanilla Frosting mix!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.