Creamy Coconut Cake
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 23 mins
- Total Time: 43 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 package LC-Yellow Cake or LC-Gluten Free Yellow Cake
- 1–1/2 cups LC-Coconut Cream
- 1–1/2 cups prepared LC-Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1–1/4 cups LC-Flaked Coconut
- Prepare LC cake according to package directions, using 8×8 inch baking pan. Cool completely,
- In a small bowl, combine coconut cream and sweetened condensed milk.
- Poke holes in cake with a straw. Pour milk mixture over cake.
- Spread whipped cream over the top.
- Sprinkle with the flaked coconut.
- Serve chilled.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.