English Muffins 2
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 teaspoon LC-Natural Sweet White
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon shortening
- 1-1/2 teaspoons instant rise yeast
- 1-1/4 cup LC-Pizza and Bagel Flour
- ¼ cup plus ⅛ cup LC-Pan Bread Flour
- ¼ cup warmed seltzer water
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream plus ½ cup seltzer water plus 2 teaspoons white vinegar, mixed together
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Let dough rise in a warm oven for two hours.
- Knead dough and divide into four equal portions.
- Shape into desired shape, or use English Muffin Rings.
- Fry in a slightly oiled pan on low heat until done, about 10 minutes each side.
- Cool slightly.