English Muffins 2
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 teaspoon LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- 1–1/2 teaspoons instant rise yeast
- 1–1/4 cup LC-Pizza and Bagel Flour
- 1/4 cup plus 1/8 cup LC-Pan Bread Flour
- 1/4 cup warmed seltzer water
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream plus 1/2 cup seltzer water plus 2 teaspoons white vinegar, mixed together
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Let dough rise in a warm oven for two hours.
- Knead dough and divide into four equal portions.
- Shape into desired shape, or use English Muffin Rings.
- Fry in a slightly oiled pan on low heat until done, about 10 minutes each side.
- Cool slightly.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.