English Muffins 3
Author: Besem Obenson
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Mix the heavy whipping cream, 1 drop of LC-Natural Sweet Drops, half of the salt, canola and hot club soda. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine yeast, 1 drop of LC-Natural Sweet Drops and ⅓ cup warmed club soda until yeast has dissolved.
- Add this to the whipping cream mixture.
- Sift the flour into the mixture and mix well.
- Cover and let sit in a warm place for 30-45 minutes.
- Add remaining salt and mix again - mixture should be smoother at this point.
- Preheat pancake griddle and spray with canola vegetable spray.
- Spray 8 English muffin rings with canola vegetable spray.
- Scoop about 3 tablespoons of mix into each ring. Cover with a pot lid.
- Cook each side for 8 minutes, then slice the muffin in half.