Fresh Raspberry Vinaigrette
Author: Adapted from The New Atkins For A New You
Recipe type: Salad Dressing
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon LC-Natural Sweet White, optional to taste
- 1 shallot, minced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Puree raspberries and water in a blender; strain into a bowl.
- Stir in vinegar, LC-Natural Sweet White (if desired), shallot, salt and pepper.
- Add oil in a slow stream, whisking until dressing thickens.
- Use right away, or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 days.