- Category: Appetizer
- 2 cups LC-Pizza & Bagel Flour
- 3/4 tsp LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp instant, rapid rise, or bread machine yeast (not active dry)
- 1–1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup LC-Milk
- Olive oil
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Blend LC-Natural Sweet White, salt and yeast directly into flour.
- Add LC-Milk and oil.
- Knead pizza dough by hand or in combination with a food processor using a dough blade to develop the gluten film where the dough does not break.
- Add enough olive oil to cover bottom of 9×13 pan. Roll dough out to fit pan.
- Place the dough in the pan, cover it and let it rise 30 minutes. Score dough with a spatula. Cover again and let it rise for 30 more minutes.
- Liberally brush melted butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Optional – sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.