Instant Peanut Butter Fudge Truffles
- Category: Dessert
- 4 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon LC-Dutch Premium Cocoa Powder, for coating
- 1 teaspoon LC-Natural Sweet Brown, for coating
- 1 tablespoon LC-Blanched Almond Meal Flour, for coating
- 1 teaspoon LC-Natural Confectionery Powder, for coating
- Add the peanut butter, ricotta, sweetener and vanilla to a bowl and mix vigorously with a fork for a minute or until the mixture thickens considerably and looks like dough.
- Using 2 small bowls, mix together the cocoa powder, brown sweetener in one bowl and the almond flour and confectionery powder in the other.
- Next use your hands to roll out marble size pieces of the mixture and then toss them in the low carb coating of your choice and serve, or refrigerate for additional firmness.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.