This delicious corned beef hash uses cauliflower instead of potatoes, and tastes so good you won't know the difference!
Low Carb Corned Beef Hash
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Breakfast, Entree, Side DIsh
- ½ head fresh cauliflower, very finely chopped
- 1 medium-large onion, diced
- 1 can corned beef
- Parsley, garlic powder and paprika, to taste
- Paleo Grease (1/2 part bacon grease rendered and ½ part coconut oil, melded together and cooled), prepared ahead
- In a large skillet, put some Paleo Grease and saute cauliflower until well browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In same skillet, add more Paleo Grease and saute onions.
- Add parsley, garlic powder and paprika and mix well. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add corned beef to skillet and heat thru, turning hash frequently and scraping bottom of pan to mix in all the crispies. Use more Paleo Grease as needed.
- Return cauliflower and onion to pan and mix together, stirring until heated through.
- Serve warm, top hash with soft boiled eggs or fry eggs on top of hash.