Low Carb Roti
- Category: Side Dish
- 1 cup LC-Cake Flour
- 4 teaspoons tahini paste
- 1/2 cup water (more or less as needed)
- 3 teaspoons coconut flour (more or less, you only need it for rolling out the rotis)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Mix cake flour with tahini paste.
- Add water, a little at a time and knead together until it forms a very sticky dough.
- Add a little oil and keep kneading until smooth.
- Split into equal sized balls (about 7 balls from this recipe).
- Flatten a ball of dough on a mat or rolling board.
- Dust with coconut flour on both sides of the flattened dough.
- Roll out into thin round rotis.
- Cook on a dry hot pan for about 30-45 seconds on each side.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.