- 1 5 oz. can of tuna
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons drained pimentos (optional)
- Lettuce leaves if desired
- LC Multi Grain Bread
- In a mixing bowl, mash the avocado with salt, lime juice, and garlic powder.
- Mix in the onion and pimento until well combined.
- Drain the tuna and add it to the avocado mixture and stir until well blended.
- Lightly toast the LC Multi Grain Bread.
- Spread the mixture on the bread, top with lettuce if desired and enjoy!
All LC Foods products have full nutritional detail on their labels and website. Total carb counts for a full recipe will vary and depend on the other ingredients used. Please refer to free apps, such as My Fitness Pal, My Net Diary or Carb Manager, to calculate nutritional information.