“Not So Impossible” Coconut Pie
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 4 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1–1/4 cups of water
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup LC-Country Biscuit Mix
- 1/2 cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1/4 teaspoon LC-Natural Sweet Drops
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup LC-Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Using a blender, put all EXCEPT the coconut in and mix until smooth.
- Add the coconut and stir into batter.
- Spray a 9″ pie plate with a cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the greased pie dish and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until custard in the center is firm.
- Once it’s cooled down, place it in the refrigerator to store it.
- Whipped Cream goes nicely on a slice of this pie!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.