Pull Apart Pizza Bread Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 5 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Entree
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 8 ounce package of pepperoni with each slice cut into quarters
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt or powder
- 1–1/2 Tablespoons of Italian seasoning (or a combo of parsley, oregano, basil)
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- LC-Pizza and Calzone Mix, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a cake pan, bread pan or a bundt pan.
- Prepare pizza dough and roll it out. Use a pizza cutter to cut it into 1″ squares. It does not need to be exact.
- Roll the pieces into little balls and put into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except cheddar cheese) and mix by hand to coat it all well and evenly.
- Put mixture into your pan and sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the top is crusty and brown.
- Invert pan on your serving plate. To help it come out easily, run a butter knife along the edges of the pan to loosen the bread.
- Serve warm with a low carb marinara or pizza sauce for dipping.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.