- Category: Dessert
- 2 cups LC-Biscuit and Pie Crust Flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon LC-Natural Sweet White
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 3/4 cup half and half
- Melted butter
- Berries, prepared the way you like them
- Heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Cut in the butter and shortening.
- Mix in the half and half.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto a baking sheet. Brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with some LC-Natural Sweet White.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve with berries and whipped cream.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.