Small Yellow Cake
- Category: Dessert
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- In a bowl, combine the oil, milk and egg, then stir in the vanilla.
- Mix in the flour mixture.
- Grease and flour a small (4-5″) cake pan or 3 cupcake tins. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 23 minutes or until top springs back when lightly tapped.
- Cool 15 minutes before turning out onto cooling rack.
- For chocolate cake, add 1 tbsp LC-Dutch Premium Cocoa Powder, 4 tsp sugar free chocolate chips and 1 tsp oil, reduce vanilla to 1/2 tsp.