Spiced Cranberry Sauce
- Category: Side Dish
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1–1/4 cups LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1/2 cup Davinci Sugar-free Syrup — Raspberry flavor
- 12 ounces cranberries (1 bag fresh)
- 1 tablespoon orange extract (or 2 tablespoons zest of an orange)
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper (Trust me! Don’t skip it!)
- In the bottom of a medium pot, combine wine and sweeteners.
- Bring to a simmer and add cranberries.
- Bring again to simmer, and add the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer approximately 10 minutes or until all cranberries are popped and soft.
- Remove from heat, add 2 to 4 ice cubes. Stir until melted and let cool. Or you can add 1/4 cup cold water instead of ice cubes.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.