Author: LC-Foods Community
Recipe type: Dessert
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine oil, milk and eggs, and mix with hand beater.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Grease AND spray a 9" cake pan or 8 cupcake tins.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes or until top springs back when lightly tapped.
- Cool 15 minutes before turning out onto cooling rack.
- For chocolate cake, add 3 tbsp LC Foods Dutch Premium Cocoa Powder and ¼ cup sugar free chocolate chips, and reduce vanilla to 1 tsp.