All In One Breakfast Tart
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 5 slices of bacon, diced
- 1/3 cup spinach, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 package of LC-Pie Crust Mix
- Prepare the LC-Pie Crust Mix as directed, omitting the vanilla. Divide into 6 even balls.
- Roll each ball out to approximately 4 inch circle between 2 sheets of clingwrap.
- Lay the dough into small pie tins and pinch around the edges. Line with baking paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes with pastry weights or uncooked rice to avoid the pastry distorting.
- Heat a fry pan and cook the bacon and onion until cooked through.
- Add chopped spinach leaves the remove from heat.
- Mix cream into the bacon/onion/spinach mix and place 1/6th of the mixture into each of the pie tins.
- Place back in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and crack an egg over each, ensuring you stay inside the pie casing.
- Place back in the oven and cook until egg is just cooked.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.