Almond Flour Butter Biscuits
- Category: Side
- 2–1/2 cups LC-Almond Meal Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 2 eggs
- Parchment paper
- Combine almond flour, baking powder and sea salt in a large bowl.
- Scoop the cold butter into the almond flour mixture and mash it into the flour with a fork. Continue to combine until the butter pieces are a bit smaller than pea size.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl and add them to the dough mixture. Stir until fully combined. (At this point, feel free to add any spices or dried fruit if you desire.)
- Spread a piece of parchment paper on your working surface.
- Form the dough into a ball and place it on the parchment paper.
- Using your hands, mold the dough into a circle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter or the end of a glass to cut out circular biscuits of dough.
- Please the biscuit cut outs on a non stick or parchment lined tray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.