Caramel Chicken with Shirataki Rice
Author: Low Carb Central
Recipe type: Entree
- 3-1/2 cups chicken thighs (6-8 thighs), thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1 packet of Miracle Rice (deep fry them for a few minutes first)
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat and add chicken. Cook until chicken is golden and browned on the outside.
- Add onion and cook for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add sweetener and cook until the mixture bubbles.
- Add fish sauce and lime juice and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Serve on a bed of shiratake rice.