Author: Adapted from allrecipes.com
Recipe type: Dessert
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line banking sheets with foil; grease and flour foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg white, extracts and coconut; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets; slightly flatten each mound with a spoon.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Immediately remove from baking sheets (macaroons will stick if allowed to cool); cool on wire racks.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.