- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 17 mins
- Total Time: 27 mins
- Yield: 48 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1–3/4 cups prepared LC-Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1–1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1–3/4 cups LC-Coconut Flakes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line banking sheets with foil; grease and flour foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg white, extracts and coconut; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets; slightly flatten each mound with a spoon.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Immediately remove from baking sheets (macaroons will stick if allowed to cool); cool on wire racks.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.