Easy Cinnamon Crisps
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Snack
- 1 cup LC-Blanched Almond Meal Flour
- 1/4 cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon LC-Natural Sweet White, for top
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, for top
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, salt and 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Add egg white and vanilla extract to dry ingredients and mix well with wooden spoon.
- Place on large sheet of Saran wrap and wrap loosely.
- Shape into a 1 inch wide log, round or square, about 7 inches long.
- Wrap Saran wrap tightly and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Remove log from fridge. Unwrap Saran wrap and slice the log into around 24 even pieces.
- Lay pieces out on sheet pan, evenly spaced.
- Sprinkle each crisp evenly with a mixture of 1 teaspoon of sweetener and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Cool and serve, or store on the counter in a covered container for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.