Easy Cinnamon Crisps
Author: Rachel Stella
Recipe type: Snack
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, salt and ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Add egg white and vanilla extract to dry ingredients and mix well with wooden spoon.
- Place on large sheet of Saran wrap and wrap loosely.
- Shape into a 1 inch wide log, round or square, about 7 inches long.
- Wrap Saran wrap tightly and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Remove log from fridge. Unwrap Saran wrap and slice the log into around 24 even pieces.
- Lay pieces out on sheet pan, evenly spaced.
- Sprinkle each crisp evenly with a mixture of 1 teaspoon of sweetener and ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon and bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Cool and serve, or store on the counter in a covered container for up to 3 days.