Egg Noodles 1
Author: Besem Obenson
Recipe type: Main
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon LC Pizza and Bagel Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ tablespoon butter
- Mix flour and salt.
- Add the beaten egg and butter.
- Dribble in the heavy whipping cream until dough comes together (might not need all ¼ cup).
- Knead dough until smooth, about five minutes. Let rest in a covered bowl for 10 minutes.
- On a floured surface, roll out to ⅛ to ¼ inch thickness. Cut into desired lengths and shapes.
- Allow to air dry before cooking. Cook al dente.