Low Carb Brownie Cupcakes Topped With Sugar-Free Real Whipped Cream
- Yield: 11-12 cupcakes 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 package LC-Brownie Mix or LC-Gluten Free Brownie Mix, prepared per package instructions
- 16 ounces of heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of LC-Natural Sweet White
- Bake your brownie cupcakes according to package instructions.
- Allow them to fully cool.
- Using a stand mixer, add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and sweetener.
- Turn mixer on high, and blend for 3 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Fill a 16″ piping bag with whipped cream, and frost your brownie cupcakes.
- Garnish with a strawberry sliver.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.