- 1 Package Mozzarella String Cheese (12 sticks)
- 1/2 cup Low Carb White Bread Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Low Carb Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Prepare 3 separate shallow bowls: low carb white bread flour in bowl number 1; beaten eggs in bowl number 2; low carb seasoned bread crumbs in bowl number 3.
- One at a time, dip the mozzarella sticks into each bowl, first the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs and repeat one more time for each mozzarella stick. You will dip each stick into the flour, egg and bread crumbs twice.
- Place prepared mozzarella sticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Heat about 2″ of oil in a pan over medium heat until it reaches a temperature of 350 degrees.
- Working in small batches, fry a few mozzarella sticks at a time, until golden brown. About 2-3 minutes per stick.
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate
- Serve warm with Low Carb Pizza Sauce