Low Carb Strawberry Charlottes
- Category: Dessert
- Grease and line a ramekin.
- Cut the cake into small (1/4″) slices and line the ramekin with the cake, pushing firmly into the shape of the ramekin. To do this, cut 2 circles, for the top and bottom, and use the remaining pieces for the sides. Remove crusts from the cake before shaping.
- Combine the preserves and water in a saucepan, mix and heat until bubbling.
- Add chopped strawberries and stir for 2 minutes until they are slightly softer and covered in the syrup.
- Allow strawberry mixture to cool.
- Pour 3/4 of the strawberry mixture into the cake lined ramekin and then place the top cake circle on top and press down.
- Refrigerate until needed and pour the remaining strawberry mixture over the top.