Mock Sweet Potato Casserole
- Category: Entree, Side Dish
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- Liquid sweetener equal to 1 cup sugar (250ml)
- 2 Tablespoons LC-Erythritol Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups any cooked yellow squash (not spaghetti squash)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon LC-Xanthan Gum
- Ground nutmeg, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In food processor, process eggs, butter, liquid sweetener, erythritol, salt and vanilla extract.
- Add squash, pumpkin, heavy cream and xanthan gum; process until smooth.
- Pour into 9-inch glass pie pan. Sprinkle with ground nutmeg, if desired.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until set.
- Approximately 4.8g net carbs per serving.