Multi Grain Crackers
- Category: Appetizer
- 1 cup LC-Multi Grain Bread Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or non hydrogenated shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, garlic powder or other spices as desired
- Combine all ingredients, and enough warm water to moisten completely.
- Cut parchment paper the length of the cookie sheet you will be using, and place on clean surface.
- Place dough ball on the parchment paper and press down.
- Cover with another sheet of parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to roll out dough, very thin into a rectangle or square shape.
- Place the dough and parchment paper on the cookie sheet.
- Remove the top parchment paper carefully to not tear the dough.
- Using a pastry roller, cut into squares the size you want your crackers.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove crackers that have browned and continue baking the remaining crackers for an additional five minutes or until browned.