- Category: Appetizer
- 1/2 cup LC-Biscuit & Pie Crust Flour
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup warm water
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Roll out on parchment paper, and cut into desired shape with pastry roller.
- Place parchment paper and crackers on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Start checking after 10 minutes for desired browning. Remove crackers on the edges first, allowing the inside crackers to bake until golden.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.