- Category: Main
- 1/2 cup LC-Pan Bread Flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Up to 4 tablespoons cold water
- Mix dry ingredients, then add egg and whisk thoroughly.
- Add enough water to make batter consistency to your liking.
- Dip 4 ounces of meat, fish or cut up vegetables in batter and deep fat fry at 350 degrees until browned. It may not look like a lot of batter is sticking to the food, but it puffs right up when dropped in the hot oil.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel.