Flourless Brownie Cookies
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup LC-Natural Sweet Brown
- 1/2 cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup LC-Dutch Premium Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup LC-Dark Chocolate Buttons, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the butter and sweeteners.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the baking soda, salt and cocoa.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Stir in the chocolate buttons and nuts.
- Drop by spoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until they look done.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.