LC Pasta 2
- Category: Main
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon LC-White Bread Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Knead for 2 minutes, then wrap in Saran Wrap and let it rest on the counter for about 20 minutes.
- Cut dough in half and pass each half through your pasta machine, rolling it thin to a setting of 5 or 6.
- Put the finished pasta sheets through the fettuccine cutter on the pasta machine. Flour them so they won’t stick together.
- Cook in boiling water for about a minute or until cooked as desired.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.